Application and Entry Requirements
The entry requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 – transcript must be provided with application
- Full time registered undergraduate student
- Approval from home university
- Full English language requirements
- Valid passport – must be provided with application
- Completion of online application
- CV and Cover Letter (UCD CV and Cover Letter Guide)
A step-by-step application guide for the Lochlann Quinn School of Business Summer Internship Programme, can be found here.
Applications will open for this programme in mid-January, and will close on 10th March. Successful applicants will receive an offer letter with details of how to accept their place on the programme. Successful applicants will also receive an acceptance letter 6-8 weeks prior to arrival. Should an applicant require a visa to enter Ireland, please contact the Programme Manager as a matter of priority to expedite the acceptance letter. Visa applications should be made in a timely manner.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the Internship Manager to arrange an interview to discuss their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and their academic and professional history. Interviews are usually conducted in April and students will be informed of their placements in late May.
Should you have any query please contact the Programme Manager, Áine at firstname.lastname@example.org