Examination invigilators are responsible for ensuring that the examinations are conducted in accordance with UCD procedures, ensuring that students comply with the Examination Regulations and for supporting students during examinations.
Online applications are now closed to be a UCD invigilator for the end of Semester 1 exams which will take place from Monday, 11 until Friday, 22 December 2017 (including Saturday, 16 December).
Applications for Semester 2 examinations will open in February 2018.
In order to apply to be an invigilator at University College Dublin:
- You must be available to attend a compulsory training session on a date yet to be confirmed in 2018
- You cannot be registered to sit any exams in University College Dublin in 2017/18
- Retired UCD staff may not apply
- Non-EEA Nationals must be in possession of a valid Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) card for the entire exam period. This is required in order for payment to be made by UCD for work completed. Applicants will be expected to upload a copy of this valid ID card in order to receive payment
- Non-EEA Nationals who are not current full time students in Ireland will require a work permit
Note: UCD will not be able to process payment for any work completed if you have not met the above requirements.
Further information can be found at Invigilator FAQ’s.
- For general queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 716 1389/1689
- For AEADS (Alternate Exam Arrangements – Disability Support) invigilation queries email email@example.com or phone 01 716 1421