UCD works with companies on short-term, quick-win projects through Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Voucher programme. This funding programme offers small companies €5,000 to explore a business opportunity or problem with a knowledge provider such as UCD.
This is the perfect way to seed and build an R&D relationship with UCD with little or no risk. Companies which have engaged in an innovation voucher project with UCD can go on to larger projects under schemes such as:
- Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Partnership Scheme
- Intertrade Ireland’s Fusion programme
- EU-funded projects.
- To work with UCD on EU projects contact email@example.com
UCD researchers have worked on over 50 innovation vouchers across all kinds of projects such as:
- an exploratory evaluation of an equine assisted learning programme
- the design and manufacture of a flexible, infrared heating system
- an investigation of bacterial growth control in dog blankets
- automated techniques to identify deficiencies in high quality encoded digital video.