Off Campus Accommodation
At this time of the year UCD Residences enters a new room booking process for the semester 2 international student intake. We are also aware that some students, having already found external accommodation, are for a number of reasons still interested in the possibility of moving on campus, or even looking for alternative off campus student accommodation.
It is possible that after the completion of semester 2 bookings we may still have a limited number of rooms available on campus as some students make decisions to defer their course to next year. We also are aware of some rooms that are coming available off campus with private student accommodation operators.
If you are interested in the possibility of moving from your existing off campus accommodation to either UCD or private alternative accommodation please do not hesitate to contact the residences booking office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply dropping into our Merville office and we will try and assist you.
For assistance with sourcing off campus accommodation please visit www.ucdaccommodationpad.ie.
The UCD Accommodation Pad, run by the UCD Residences Booking & Support Office, shows listings of houses, flats, apartments, lodgings and general self-catering accommodation.
To use the UCD Accommodation Pad you must first register.
- Go to www.ucdaccommodationpad.ie
- Click on register now (on top right hand side of the homepage).
- You must use your @email@example.com email address. Should you not have one please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your conditional/unconditional offer/CAO acceptance or your acceptance/invitation letter from UCD. You can then register on the site with your preferred email address.
- Once you register you will need to verify your account. Please note we activate accounts Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 to allow access to the website.
Benefits of the UCD Accommodation Pad:
- The website has an alert system which you can activate. This notifies you should your preference for accommodation become available.
- The website also has a message board. This allows you to contact those offering accommodation and contact other students about the possibility of sharing etc. These messages are monitored and updated on the website daily Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- This website also has short term accommodation for staff and visitors.
- An up-to-date online register of accommodation and advice on suitability.
- Advice on tenant rights and responsibilities and referral to threshold or PRTB.
The Accommodation Booking and Support Office is a non-commercial housing advice centre for students, staff and visitors. We provide the information to allow you to make well informed choices. The advice and information supplied is for information purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation.
Our office is located at the rear of the Merville Central Office in the Merville Student Residences. The office is open Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00. These hours will be extended during busy periods. We can be contacted on +353 1 716 5772 or +353 1 716 5773.
Areas close to Belfield include:
DUBLIN 4: Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Sandymount
DUBLIN 6: Ranelagh, Rathgar, Rathmines
DUBLIN 14: Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Goatstown
DUBLIN COUNTY: Blackrock, Booterstown, Mount Merrion, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire
Letting agents are independent businesses and specialise in the rental market. Many, but not all, charge a non-refundable registration, booking and administration fee plus deposits. So, before you pay for any services or lists of accommodation, have a clear understanding what services you will be receiving from paying a fee.
For further information email: email@example.com