What you need to do:
- Ensure all belongings and rubbish have been removed from your apartment and lock your bedroom door behind you.
- Collect a plastic bag from your RA office, place your duvet into the bag and bring it to one of the collection points.
- All residents must check-out in person at the Merville/Proby Reception by May 21st 2018 at 12pm (noon).
- Book a room survey (optional)*.
- A resident can choose if they want a room survey conducted by a member of staff before departing. Room surveys will not be available on May 21st.
- A room survey is a record of the condition of your room on the day of departure.
- You must be present for the room survey and, once the survey is complete, you will not be allowed to re-enter the room.
- You must book your survey by emailing email@example.com with your name, student number and departure time and date, stating that you are opting for a room survey. A survey will be confirmed by staff via return email.
- Surveys are conducted between the hours of 08:00-19:00 on weekdays and 08:00-16:45 on weekends.
Deposit refunds will be available from the week of 18th June.