FAQs for Graduate Taught Students 

Show/hide contentOpenClose All

UCD recognises that in order for a student to successfully complete a programme of study they may need to take a Leave of Absence from the programme. A Leave of Absence is an approved extended period of time away from the programme e.g. a Leave of Absence should be taken for a period of semester (s). No work on the programme can be done during this period.  More information on the UCD Leave of Absence policy and how to apply can be found here

UCD recognises that for a variety of reasons a student may need to withdraw from their programme and the university. Before you make your final decision, please ensure you speak with your programme co-ordinator or School office to investigate if there is any means that you can continue in the programme.

 To apply to withdraw please see http://www.ucd.ie/students/fees/withdrawal.html