This page includes information for 5th and 6th year students, A-Level students, QQI-FET students and Mature applicants interested in studying Science at UCD starting in September 2017.
UCD Science Noticeboard for Undergraduate Courses
- CAO 2017 Queries: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries on DN200 Science, DN201 Computer Science or DN230 Actuarial & Financial Studies.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Download UCD Science Undergraduate Courses Entry 2018 Brochure (pdf)
- Jump to DN200 Science Biological, Biomedical & Biomolecular Sciences (BBB)
- Jump to DN200 Chemistry & Chemical Sciences (CCS)
- Jump to DN200 Mathematical, Physical & Geological Sciences (MPG)
- Jump to Computer Science
- Jump to Computer Science with Data Science
- Jump to Actuarial and Financial Studies
- Take a look at the new UCD O'Brien Centre for Science:
For more information on applying to UCD and how to fund your studies: