You are very welcome to UCD's BSc Social Sciences DN700
Below you will find some updates and information specific to your degree. Please also check our Student and Academic Information section, or contact us in the Social Sciences office if you have any questions.
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
- Programme Structure for Stage 1: subjects and modules
- Social Sciences Orientation 2018/19
- Registration Information for all DN700 BSc Social Sciences students
- DN700 Social Sciences Subject Change Request Form
- Guide to choosing electives in Social Sciences and across UCD's curriculum
- UCD Timetable 2018/19
- Library Guides by Social Sciences Subject: Archaeology to Sociology
- Maths Support Centre
- Academic Writing Support Centre
Remember to check the rest of our website for some important information and supports!
- Student and Academic Information gives you information and links to some of the most important policies, regulations and forms, such as Plagiarism guides, Fees and Financial Assistance, Extenuating Circumstances, choosing Elective modules and more.
- Student Supports lists some of the many academic, pastoral, health and general supports we have in place to help you get the most from your time in UCD Social Sciences.
Relevant to Planning your Stage 2:
All subjects in BSc Social Sciences DN700
|4 Stages: No Internship, No Study Abroad||Weighting||Equivalent%|