This innovative two-year double-masters degree from University College Dublin and the Utrecht University investigates vital questions facing European countries today. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to answer these questions and formulate appropriate responses to the challenges they pose. In Year 1 you study in UCD with a particular focus on Law and Governance of the EU, and European Political Economy. In Year 2, you study in the Utrecht University in the Netherlands and complete a research internship as part of your masters thesis, which is co-supervised by both universities. You graduate with two masters degrees – an MSc in European Governance from UCD and an MSc in European Governance from the Utrecht University.
- Unique double-masters degree from UCD and Utrecht University
- Study and live in two European countries
- Multidisciplinary degree includes law, political science and public administration
- Internship with organisation that deals with European governance issues
- Students are eligible to apply for Erasmus funding for Year 2 of the programme while in Utrecht University. For more information, contact Catherine Convery in UCD International.