UCD College of Social Sciences and Law offers 50% Tuition-Fee Scholarships to Non-EU students across multiple regions.
The Scholarships are open to successful applicants to eligible, full-time, taught Masters programmes in the following Schools:
- Information and Communication Studies
- Sutherland School of Law
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work, Social Policy and Social Justice
and for the following College of Social Sciences and Law Graduate School programme:
- Master of Public Policy
Scholarship Applications for the 2016/2017 academic year are now open.
Terms and Conditions apply.
How to Apply
The application deadline is 1 May 2016.
- Log into your existing application using your application ID and password
- Under My Applications – Click 'Scholarship Applications'
- Select the College scholarship for which you you wish to apply.
- Answer the 'General Questions' and 'Application Questions'.
- Please note that once submitted, scholarship applications cannot be edited by the applicant.
Note: Only applicants with a full or conditional offer can apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be able to view all scholarships for which you are eligible to apply.
University College Dublin offers an extensive range of Scholarships to prospective students and current students at both undergraduate and graduate level. The UCD Scholarships pages details the array of scholarships available to students at University level.