Car Parking in the RDS
Paid parking will be available to students in the RDS throughout the exam period. You should follow the procedures set out below in order to secure
payment by text parking.
There are two rates available:
- €5 daily rate tickets available to purchase at the RDS on arrival or by mobile phone text (to include 50c mobile phone charge).
- €20 for the duration of the exams (to include 50c mobile phone charge).
There is no online booking required - payment is easy and must be made using your credit card/debit card by phoning the NCPS automated payment system.
To start the payment process text "PARK 5002" followed by your car's registration number details to 51155
- Text the following number: 51155 in the following format: PARK 5002 followed by Vehicle Registration Number e.g. PARK 5002 08D11111
- Please note PARK is the key word: 5002 is the site code and 08D11111 is the vehicle registration number.
- You will receive a message on the phone: "Thank you. To complete this transaction please ring 0818 444 999 from this phone".
- Once you call the number the messaging service will take you through the credit card process.
If you experience any problems with the system please contact NCPS P +353 1 6349805 F +353 1 6349815 email email@example.com