Payment of fees 2016/17 - Student ID: PRIMARY_ID
Our records show that you still owe fees for 2016/17. Your second payment of fees was due on 20 May 2017. Check the fee payment dates for details. This is a reminder that you must pay the appropriate amount of fees in order to be a fully registered student.
What you need to know
If you still owe fees for 2016/17 it will affect the following:
For more information go to www.ucd.ie/fees and click on Non-payment of fees.
- Access to exam results.
- Registration for 2017/18 (if continuing).
- Graduation (if completing).
- Admission to a new programme in UCD.
- If payment is not received we reserve the right to pass your details to Hugh J Ward Solicitors
What you need to do
Please make sure to include your student number on any payment made to the University.
- Log into SISWeb and click on Registration, Fees & Assessment.
- Go to Programme Fees & Payments to check what fees you owe.
- You can then pay online in SISWeb using a debit/credit card – online payments clear straight away. There are other payment options available – go to www.ucd.ie/fees and click on How to pay for details.
If you have made a payment and it is not showing on your account, please come into the Student Desk (Ground Floor, Tierney Building) with proof of payment. You can also submit proof of payment using the Student Desk Connector: www.ucd.ie/studentdesk/contact