Payment of fees 2016/17
Our records show that you have not paid the second instalment of fees which was due on 31 January 2017. Your final instalment is due on the 20 May 2017. For information on payment dates and instalments go to www.ucd.ie/fees and click on the Fee payment deadlines.
What you need to know
If you still owe fees for 2016/17 it will affect the following:
For more information go to www.ucd.ie/fees and click on Non-payment of fees.
- Registration for 2017/18 (if continuing).
- Graduation/Conferring (if completing).
- Admission to a new programme in UCD.
What you need to do
Please make sure to include your student number on any payment made to the University.
- Go to www.ucd.ie/sisweb and click on the Registration, Fees & Assessment.
- Go to Programme Fees & Payments to check what fees you owe.
- You can then pay online using a debit/credit card – online payments clear straight away. There are other payment options available – go to www.ucd.ie/fees and click on How to pay for details.
If you have made a payment and it is not showing on your account, please come into the Student Desk (Ground Floor, Tierney Building) with proof of payment. You can also submit proof of payment using the Student Desk Connector: www.ucd.ie/studentdesk/contact