| Missed payment deadline(s) - Fee Hold
Student Number: :PRIMARY_ID
Further to my earlier communication about your outstanding fees, I am writing to
advise that a Fee Hold has now been applied to your account.
The Fee Hold will affect access to your examination results and, if completing your
programme, you will be unable to graduate.
What you need to know
- If you have outstanding fees, you will not be able to see your provisional
results when they are released between 4 and 6 October.
- When you pay your fees the hold does not lift straight away. This is an
overnight process, so please allow for this when making payments.
- If you are waiting on a grant, please note that this hold will still apply.
- If you have received a grant, please ensure you have paid the Student
Centre Levy. The majority of grants will not cover this amount and it will
need to be cleared in order to see your provisional results.
- The University reserves the right to send outstanding debt to Hugh J Ward
Solicitors for collection purposes.
What you need to do
If you have recently paid your outstanding fees, thank you and please disregard
- Check your SISWeb account to see what fees you owe.
- You can pay online in SISWeb using a credit/debit card - online payments clear straight away. There are also other payment options available.
If you have any queries, please contact us using the Student Desk Connector or
phone us on 01 716 1555.
For more information visit the Fees website.