Form Stamping

Do you have a form that needs to be stamped? We can help. We can stamp forms on the spot if you are a fully registered student and have brought your UCARD. If you can’t call in to us, the form can be sent in by post or by using the dropbox outside our main entrance. We can stamp the form and return it to you by post or you can collect it.

Popular forms include:

For J1 Visa applications, USIT, Intrax and Sayit are now accepting the online Certificate of Attendance in lieu of the stamped form

It is good idea to check our opening hours before calling to see us.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or to call in to see us in the Tierney Building. We will be happy to help.