2018/19 UCD Start of Term Surveys
Start of Term Survey for UCD Undergraduate Programme students
We hope you had a good start to your year in UCD and, now that we are a few weeks into the term and things have settled down, we would value your input on how we did in August and September. Your views are important to us and with them you help shape the services we provide.
Over time, based on the feedback we have received from students, we have devoted resources into improving the level of support we provide, including:
- online fee payment facilities
- enhanced online search facility for modules
- developing assisted labs during the registration season
- the look and feel of the online registration system itself
- clearer online support information through our websites
- developing first year packs, the welcome booklet, registration guides
- prioritising support – face-to-face over mails over phones
- the University’s provision of electives
This survey will take you about 5 minutes to answer.
All those eligible to take part in the survey will receive an email in their UCD Connect account on Thursday, 27 September, 2018 with a link to the survey.
If you don't see an email it may be for one of the following reasons:
All information provided is treated anonymously. The survey will remain open until 5.00pm, Friday, 12 October 2018.
- The email has been filtered into another folder in your email account and not to your Inbox
- IT Services recommend checking the Spam folder in your email account on a regular basis to ensure that valid messages are not being flagged as Spam
- You have previously opted out of receiving surveys that UCD Registry sends through Survey Monkey (the survey tool used to send the Start of Term survey)