Equine Field Service
The UCDVH Equine Field Service offers on-site care to horses at their stable or yard. Our experienced team provide both scheduled & emergency care in the South Dublin and Wicklow areas (within 30 minutes drive south of UCD).
Services provided include:
- Routine examinations & wellness checks
- Dentistry - from routine annual check ups to advanced periodontal work & extractions
- Sport Horse Medicine & Lameness
- Chiropractic & laser therapy
- Reproductive services including AI
- Medical investigations
With direct access to the boarded specialists within the UCDVH, the Equine Field Service vets can easily access more advanced diagnostic and specialised services. Our team also work in conjunction with your farrier / physiotherapist / massage therapist to design and implement the most comprehensive and integrated care regime for your horse.
Dr Sinead Devine and Ms Nikki Walshe can be contacted through the UCD Veterinary Hospital on (01) 716 6002.