You can now view our schedule and book your place in our workshops here:
Writing Centre offers a range of workshops/seminars on different topics. These workshops are well attended and they help students to think about their writing and to discuss their writing practices.
Writing Centre has provided the following workshops so far:
- Writing in College - What's Different?
- Essay Structure
- Planning and Structure: Managing Your Writing and Research
- Editing and Proofreading
- Thesis Editing and Revision Strategies
- Thesis Statement
- Academic Phrasing
- Writing Habits
- How to Write a Literature Review without Melting Down
- Literature Review: Research, Purpose, Structure
- Writing in Law
- Writing Analytically
- Writing for Academic Journals
- Using Secondary Sources
- How to Write a Sentence
- Exam Prep for Essay Type Questions
- Overcoming Writing Anxiety for Exams and Essays
New workshops are frequently introduced and are advertised on Facebook and on the website.
Check out this space regularly to get notifications on new workshops.