Students from UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science, Horticulture, Sportsturf and Landscape Management programme at Bannow Bay Nursery
The School of Agriculture & Food Science community is made up of people from all backgrounds, cultures, and ethnicities, reflecting UCD's place as Ireland's Global university.
Our staff and students come from all over the world. Our MSc and PhD cohorts are particularly international with high numbers of students joining us from India, China, America, Europe, the Middle East, and rest of world. This diversity brings with it a rich variety of perspectives and philosophies which gives the School of Agriculture & Food Science it’s unique and vibrant character. Wherever you come from and whatever your background we will be delighted to welcome you into our community.
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
UCD has several student societies that provide friendly and welcoming spaces for people to connect, network, and learn more about each other:
- UCD Science Society - https://societies.ucd.ie/science/
- PharmTox - https://societies.ucd.ie/pharmtox/
- UCD MicroSoc - https://societies.ucd.ie/microbiology/
- International Students Society - https://societies.ucd.ie/international/
- UCD Arab Society - https://societies.ucd.ie/arab/
- UCD Chinese Society - https://societies.ucd.ie/chinese
- UCD Africa Society - https://societies.ucd.ie/africa/
You can consult UCD's Student Charter at http://www.ucd.ie/studentcharter/documents/A4_Charter_Web_download_March_2014.pdf
The Irish Immigrant Support Centre works to enable immigrants and advocates for a more inclusive society - http://www.nascireland.org/
Sport Against Racism Ireland promotes positivity and inclusion through sport - http://www.sari.ie/