Information for Continuing Students
Stage 1 Students
- Incoming BA Stage 2 students – students who have earned at least 50 credits at Stage 1, and are beginning Stage 2 in September 2017
- Incoming BA Stage 2 Joint Major (has earned a minimum 50 credits at Stage 1) who does not meet subject progression requirements for preferred Joint Major subject at Stage 2
- Repeat BA Stage 2 (attempted at least 60 credits at Stage 2, but have earned less than 50 credits at Stage 2; or have earned less than 110 credits over Stages 1 or 2)
- BA Stage 2 Mid-year progressors, Jan 2017 (entered Stage 2 in January 2017 and have attempted less than 50 credits at Stage 2)
- Incoming BA Stage 3 (earned at least 110 credits across Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Repeat BA Stage 3/4 (attempted at least 60 credits at Stage 3/4 but failed modules)
- BA Stage 3 Mid-year progressors, Jan 2017 (entered Stage 3 in January 2017 and have attempted less than 50 credits at Stage 3)
- Returning BA Internationals (Stage 4)
Returning from a Leave of Absence?
Please refer back to the email information sent in June (available here) and then use the appropriate information about your registration status above.