Information for Incoming Stage 1 Students
Information for Continuing Students
- Incoming BSocSc Stage 2 students – students who have earned at least 50 credits at Stage 1, and are beginning Stage 2 in September 2017. (Students should have satisfied Stage 1 subject progression requirements for both of their degree subjects to be in Stage 2.)
- Repeat BSocSc Stage 2 (attempted at least 60 credits at Stage 2, but have earned less than 50 credits at Stage 2; or have earned less than 110 credits over Stages 1 or 2)
- BSocSc Stage 2 Mid-year progressors, Jan 2017 (entered Stage 2 in January 2017 and have attempted less than 50 credits at Stage 2)
- Incoming BSocSc Stage 3 (Earned at least 110 credits across Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Repeat BA Stage 3/4 (attempted at least 60 credits at Stage 3/4 but failed modules)
- BSocSc Stage 3 Mid-year progressors, Jan 2017 (entered Stage 3 in January 2017 and have attempted less than 50 credits at Stage 3)
- Returning BSocSc Internationals (Stage 4)
Returning from a Leave of Absence?
Please refer back to the email information sent in June (available here) and then refer to the appropriate information for your registration status above.