EIL Explore Awards - Applications Open for Access and Mature Students.
This year EIL are offering 5 Awards for ACCESS students to participate in 8 weeks international volunteering programmes (all expenses paid). These Awards are fully funded by EIL. EIL Explore offers over 38 awards for participants to travel, learn, and changein 2018. The Explore programme offers opportunities in volunteering, language exchange, and cultural immersion in countries all over the world, including Japan, Mexico, Vietnam, Ecuador, South Africa, and more. Visit the EIL Explore Website for more information.
UCD Access & Lifelong Learning can nominate up to 5 Access applicants and 2 Mature students from UCD for the 2018 EIL Explore Access awards.
These awards are targeted primarily at:
- People who under ordinary circumstances would not have the opportunity to travel abroad for social or financial reasons.
- People who are active volunteers in their own communities.
Please complete the EIL Application Form 2018 and return it to us here in the Access & Lifelong Learning Centre by 5pm on Friday the 1st of December.
What to do next?
- Come along to our information session and talk to Adam Walsh who went on an EIL funded adventre to Mexico this summer. Adam has written a Adam Walsh - EIL Explore for you to read - Adam Walsh - EIL Explore. Adam would also love the opportunity to answer any questions you have and talk to you about the benefits EIL and the application/selection process. Come along at 2pm on Tuesday the 7th of November to the Access & Lifelong Learning Centre on the first floor of the James Joyce Library Building. Tea/Coffee provided.
- Fill out your sections of the EIL Application Form 2018 and all the required documents
- Give all complete documents to us by 5pm on Friday the 1st of December
- Remember: nominations will be submitted by UCD Access & Lifelong Learning only
- Do you still have questions? You can read more about about THE SELECTION PROCESS and the Other countries Projects or check EIL's FAQs
BEST OF LUCK!