Lifelong Learning Bursary
UCD Access & Lifelong Learning are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment on campus and to making learning more accessible to everyone in our community.
With that in mind, the Lifelong Learning Bursary provides complimentary places on any of our short-term, interest-based Lifelong Learning Courses
You are invited to apply for one of these free places if you are from one or more target groups:
- Mature student
- Students who are socio-economic disadvantaged
- Students who are members of the Traveller and Roma communities
- Students who are lone parents
- Students who are members of the ethnic minorities (who are lawfully present in the state)
- Students who hold further education qualifications
- Students with disability
- Part-time students
And meet the financial criteria:
- You have a total yearly income of less than €25,000
Applications are now closed.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
If you are ineligible for this support, please keep in mind that we do offer discounts for students who are in-receipt of a social welfare payment or non-contributory pension. Please give us a call to book using this discounted rate.