Open Learning Scholarship | Terms & Conditions
- This is a scholarship funded through HEA PATH, in partnership with UCD, IADT, NCAD
- Scholarships cannot be deferred.
- Students can apply for up to three modules in Autumn and Spring 2022/23
- Students can only take modules that are available through the Open Learning programme.
- The scholarship will be withdrawn if students face disciplinary proceedings within their
- Successful candidates may be asked to take part in feedback sessions and publicity material
to promote the Open Learning scholarship and programme.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or illness, the usual extenuating circumstances policy for each institution will apply.
- Applicants must have a legal entitlement to remain in Ireland to complete their proposed course of study. The onus rests with the applicant to satisfy the institution in this regard.
- Open Learning Scholars will be encouraged to act as role models within their institution and their local community.
- Personal and supporting information supplied by you in this application will be used by UCD's Access and Lifelong Learning Centre and the Certificate in Open Learning Assessment Board to assess your application for eligibility.
- If successful in receiving a scholarship, data will be kept for the duration of your studies, plus one year.
For further information or details regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact:
- Sara Pastor Ortiz, Open Learning PATH Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org