UCD Cothrom na Féinne Scholarship 2021
Future You Mentoring
UCD Access & Lifelong Learning is delighted to announce a number of scholarships to new entrants to UCD who participated in the Future You Mentoring Programme while at school. Scholarships are €1,500.00 per annum for the duration of your undergraduate degree programme.
The UCD Future You Mentoring Programme works in conjunction with Access & Lifelong Learning link schools in Balally, Ballyfermot, Bray, Cabinteely, Crumlin, Clondalkin, Greenhills, Loughlinstown, Sallynoggin, and Tallaght. The programme offers structured mentoring to students in Fifth Year traditional Leaving Certificate classes and continues to support them through their Sixth Year.
Who is eligible to apply?
The Scholarships will target highly motivated students who participated in Future You Mentoring and who successfully gain entry to UCD. It will particularly look to support those who face significant barriers to participation at Higher Education due to educational disadvantage.
Scholarships are valued at €1,500 per annum for the normal duration of the scholar’s programme of study. Scholarships will be paid in two installments each year at the end of September/early October and at the end of January.
The scholarship package also includes:
- Dedicated Welcome Programme
- Programme of academic workshops and seminars
- Dedicated personal support offered by a team of experts
- The support of a peer mentoring network
- Leadership training programmes, networking and development opportunities.
How do I apply?
Applicants to the UCD Future You Scholarship 2021 must complete an online application form.
- If you have a Google account (e.g. Gmail) please complete this application form
- If you do not have a Google account, please complete this application form. If you complete this application form, all of your supporting documents must be emailed to email@example.com in one email by Monday 5th July 2021 at 5pm.
Before applying, please see the application guidelines on how to complete each section. read the notes below. These notes are designed to help you and your parent(s)/guardian(s) complete your scholarship application.
Application deadline, Monday 5th July at 5pm. Late or incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible.