- The Irish Times "College Choice: Support available to level the playing field"
- Huawei Tech4Her Scholarship: Huawei Ireland will offer new scholarships for women in STEM
- MyUniLife: An RTÉ documentary exploring the experiences of access students from around Ireland, including UCD's Adam Freegrove
- Social Distancing with Sight Loss: Tina Lowe speaks to Ireland AM about the challenges for people with disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) 2020
- Making a Museum for Everyone: MoLI and UCD Access and Lifelong Learning mark Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2020 with a programme focussing on how a new museum based in historic buildings – such as the Museum of Literature Ireland – can create an inclusive visitor experience with accessibility in mind.
- The Sunday Independent "Making University Accessible for All" - Dr Anna Kelly, Director of Access & Lifelong Learning
- "University for ALL (Access and Lifelong Learning) captures UCD’s outreach and support activities for underrepresented groups, and more than one in four UCD undergraduates are access students" - Sunday Times Article on UCD as "Irish University of the Year 2020"
- "Winning fellowship was happiest day, says new barrister" - UCD graduate and Denham Fellowship recipient, Jamie O’Gorman
- "I’m dyslexic. Will I be able to cope in college?" - Students with additional learning needs can get specialist support at third level
- 13 Colleges on What First Years Can Expect and What Sets Them Apart: UCD's ALL Student Welcome
- 'You might have 25 people in the class and 25 different nationalities, it was fascinating' - Aisling O'Connell, UCD ALL Student
- "UCD is Exemplary" - Professor Phil Scraton on UCD's "Cothrom na Féinne Scholarships
- Path to higher education for everyone in Waterford no matter what their background at University College Dublin (Waterford Live)
- Listen back to our Access & Lifelong Learning students on Drivetime (02:00:41)
- Former Access Student Harry Austin leads the charge in the fight against plastic
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day - Lunch & Learn Sessions, 17th May 2018