UCD Access and Lifelong Learning recognise that many students could not participate in university without some financial support. You can find information here about some of the various scholarships and support schemes available for registered UCD Students.
- HEAR Student Assistance Fund - Annual funding payment for students who entered UCD through the HEAR pathway.
- University Student Support Fund - Means-tested annual funding for Irish / EU students on full-time programmes.
- Parenting Support Fund - Means-tested annual funding for Irish / EU students who are parenting.
- Part-Time Student Support Fund - Means-tested payment for Irish / EU students studying part-time.
- Student Welfare Fund - Emergency funding for unforeseen circumstances. You must meet with your Student Adviser to apply for this fund.
- Laptop Loan Scheme - Borrow a new laptop for the duration of your studies.
- Cothrom na Féinne - Graduate - Fee waivers for students from Access backgrounds on agreed postgraduate Social Science and Science courses.