UCD Forms & Policies
There are academic policies which students should be aware of and which you may need to consult during your time at UCD. The following links will provide further information on the most queried policies with our office.
- Extenuating Circumstances Deadlines, Policy and Guidance Notes
- Leave of Absence
- Recognition of Prior Learning; Policy, Guides, Form
- Programme Transfer Applicants
- Withdrawing From the Programme/University
- BA Programme Continuation Procedure
- REPEAT MODULE TIME CONFLICT OVERRIDE FORM
- MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM
- LATE SUBMISSION OF WORK; POLICY, FORM
Please refer to the UCD Document Library for further links to policies which may also be relevant to you.
Electronic versions of official documents relating to attendance and academic history can be accessed online via SISWeb or requested by contacting the Student Desk.
1. It is the student’s responsibility to provide full and accurate information in an application and in any email communication about an application.
2. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Arts & Humanities Office of any changes or corrections to the original application.
3. The Arts & Humanities Programme Board will treat false information or fraudulent documentation very seriously.
4. The Arts & Humanities Programme Board may revoke an application if it discovers subsequently that:
• the student has given false information in the application,
• in any email communication about the application,
• or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of the application.