- BIDC Welcomes the Incoming Class of 2022
- BDIC Conferring Ceremony 2021
- BDIC Graduate Xiaomeng Wang receives UCD Global Excellence Scholarship
- 335 BDIC Students Conferred with BJUT Degrees
- Reflections and Lessons Learned in Establishing Joint Colleges in China
- BDIC Graduate, Manchao Wang receives UCD Smurfit MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship
- CETV Interview with BDIC Principal Wu at CIFTIS.
- BDIC 2021 Opening Ceremony
- The Great Wall Friendship Award
- Research Grant
- Henry McLoughlin's Award
- UCD Postgraduate Opportunities at BDIC
- Top 2% of Scientists in the World
- Spring is coming to UCD
- New teachers welcomed to BDIC
- Beijing – Dublin International College Contract Renewal to 2030
- 2022 BDIC Graduation Ceremony
New teachers welcomed to BDIC
Monday, 14 March, 2022
Dr Alzubair Hassan, Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Computer Science
My name is Alzubair Hassan. I received B.S.c. in Computer Science from the University of Kassala in 2010. I received M.Sc. in Mathematical Science from the University of Khartoum in 2013 and Ph. D. in computer science and technology from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 2018. Previously, I was a postDoc at Guangzhou University and a research scientist at UCD and Lero. I joined the School of Computer Science at UCD on February 14th 2022, as an Assistant Professor in Computer Science. My research interests include cryptography, network security, privacy-preserving machine learning, and adaptive security. I will teach at BDIC Computer Network and Database & Info-Systems.
Rosie Leonard-Kane, Facilitation Specialist
My name is Rosie Leonard-Kane and I am a Facilitation Specialist at the UCD Innovation Academy, which I joined in August 2021. I have a BA in Modern History, PGCE in Mathematics Teaching and a MEd in Education & Conflict. I have over ten years experience in working with educators to innovate and improve their practice. The modules that I will teach at BDIC are Creative Thinking & Innovation and Design Thinking.