News and Events
- UCD wins the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership
- 2022 CDIC Graduation Ceremony
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition for the Students
- UCD & Columbia Dual Master in Civil Engineering Information Session
- New teacher welcomed to CDIC
- New Civil Aviation Lab in CDIC
- CJCO Team welcomed CEI student Zhaoyu
- Top 2% Scientists in the World
- TCPEP is Ready to Welcome New Teachers
- Gold Award for CDIC students in Internet & Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
- CDIC in the Summer 2021
- Dr Nan Zhang runner-up of 2022 UCD Research Impact Case Study Competition
- Boom, Bust & Future of China's Real Estate Sector Podcast with Dr Yunpeng Zhang
- CDIC English Teachers to Present at the BALEAP Conference 2023
- CDIC Welcomes a New Teacher
New Civil Aviation Lab in CDIC
Tuesday, 1 March, 2022
Chang’an University is excited to announce the establishment of its new Civil Aviation Law.
Designed to further high level technical and engineering in civil aviation, the Lab is a joint project, led by Professor Wang Hainian, Dean of CDIC. Partners include the Air Force Engineering University, Western Airport Group, Civil Aviation Airport Planning and Design Research Institute Co., Ltd., and Beijing AVIC Construction Research Aviation Design Consulting Co., Ltd.
Approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of China, the Lab will undertake research on aviation related issues including the use of smart technologies in airport construction and maintenance. It will promote high level engineering, science and technology, international collaborative research and knowledge transfer. Chang’an University is proud to have been chosen in a national competition to add this important area of research to its existing strengths in civil engineering, automotive engineering and transport city planning. This confirms Chang’an University’s high ranking and the quality of its research.