School of Chemistry Research Day
The overall aim of our Research Day to create a single day in our academic calendar that provides a forum to recognise, communicate and celebrate the scope and quality of the research and innovation activities carried out by Chemistry students, postdocs and staff.
The event is intended to:
- Inform Stage 3 students about Stage 4 projects and PhD scholarship funding
- Connect Undergraduate and Post Graduate students with industry and provide career insights
- Stimulate researchers to explore entrepreneurship
- Present the BOC Awards for Best PhD Projects
- Present the APC Awards for Best Research Posters
- Commemorate the event with class and group photographs
- Recognise all prize, medal, and other award winners in Chemistry
- Host the Chemical Society Inaugural Lecture
See here for details of our 2018 Research Day.