Government Supported Places Announced
Following the Government announcement by Minister Harris launching over 14,000 free Higher Education places to help people get back to work and upskill workers, UCD College of Engineering & Architecture is pleased to announce support for two part-time Professional Diplomas from the UCD School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering:
- Electronic Design (20 credits)
Choose four of eight modules. Modules offered include EEEN40150 Radio-Frequency Electronics, EEEN40310 Power Electronics Technology, EEEN40570 Analogue Integrated Circuits, and EEEN40600 Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits.
- Power Systems Analysis (20 credits)
Choose four of six modules. Modules offered include EEEN40110 Renewable Energy Systems, EEEN40550 Power System Dynamics and Control, EEEN40580 Optimisation Techniques for Engineers, and EEEN50100 Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems.
Both professional diplomas can be delivered fully online. Some modules* if chosen will have a lab component requiring some attendance on campus see below:
- Professional Diploma in Electronic Design: *EEEN40280 Digital and Embedded Systems
- Professional Diploma in Power Systems Analysis: *EEEN50100 Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems
Eligible participants must have at a Bachelor of Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Both Programmes will commence in January 2021.
- For further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data may be shared with the Higher Education Authority, for example to determine eligibility for funding or for statistical purposes. This will at all times be done in compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. Further information can be found here- https://hea.ie/about-us/