Are you considering a Taught Graduate Master’s in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or Environmental Policy?
We are delighted to host a schedule of live presentations and online Q&As via Zoom where you can learn more about our programmes and ask any questions you might have to our panel of speakers. Graduate and undergraduate students are very welcome in addition to graduates working in business or industry who are considering further studies.
This event will be delivered through ZOOM, if you are unfamiliar with this platform see here for further information on joining and participating in a Zoom webinar.
To join the live webinars you are interested in, simply click “Join Webinar” at the time noted (local Irish time) and you will be directed to zoom. If the presentation has not started yet, you will be directed to a waiting room until the host starts the session. Don't worry if you can't make it on the day - all webinars will be recorded and available to attendees after the event.
We hope that you enjoy our virtual webinars and that you get the information you need from the live presentations and resources available. If you have additional queries following the event you can contact our Marketing & Admissions Team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be delighted to answer any questions you might have.
This is an excellent opportunity to talk to staff about our various post graduate Master's programme in Biosystems and Food Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Biopharmaceutical Engineering and Planning & Environmental Policy.
- 11am Master's in the School Biosystems & Food Engineering
- 12pm Master's in the School Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- 1pm Master's in Biopharmaceutical Engineering (FT&PT)
- 2pm Master's in Planning & Environmental Policy
This is an excellent opportunity to talk to staff about our various post graduate Master's in Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Materials Engineering, Engineering Management and Architecture.
- 11am Master's in the School of Civil Engineering
- 12pm Master's in the School of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- 1pm Master's in Engineering Management MEM (2-years part time)
- 2pm Master's in Architecture
This is an excellent opportunity to talk to staff about our various post graduate Master's in Chemical Engineering and Engineering Management.
- 12pm Master's in the School of Chemical Engineering
- 1pm Master's in Engineering Management (1-year full time)
This is an excellent opportunity to talk to staff about our Professional Diplomas in Power Systems Analysis & Electronic Design.