Postgraduate Scholarships at UCD Economics
News and Events
- Postgraduate Scholarships at UCD Economics
- Celebration of Peter Neary
- Diego Zambiasi wins IEA Conniffe Prize
- Diane Pelly wins Main Conference Award at the Newcastle Economics Research and Development Conference
- Peter Neary Condolence Book
- Brain for Business Podcast by Dr Vessela Daskalova
- Visit by EIB President Dr Werner Hoyer
- Academic Jobs
- Award to Professor Aisling Reynolds-Feighan
- Michael Wright attends Model WTO 2022 conference in Geneva
- Professor Ariel Rubinstein Lecture
- School of Economics Awards
- Orla Doyle Elected to IEA Presidency
- Energy Economics PhD Fellowship Opportunity
- ECA Talk on Forced Displacement
- IZA World of Labor Panel Discussion
- The Young Irish Economists Seminar Series (YIESS)
- Assistant professor post in economics of the natural resources & environment
- Two assistant professor posts in Economics
- Medals and Awards 2022
UCD School of Economics offers scholarships for postgraduate study at both Masters and PhD level.
Scholarships are available to reduce or waive fees for applicants to our MSc programmes.
- Merit-based scholarships for UCD and EU students::
- For current and former UCD Economics BA/BSc students, see here for details of our merit-based scholarship scheme.
- For current and former Economics HDip and MSc Qualifier students, see here for details of our merit-based scholarship scheme.
- For other EU students, see here for details of our merit-based scholarship scheme.
- For students from outside the EU, there are a range of different scholarships awarded through UCD’s international office, some of these vary by nationality. See here.
- Needs-based scholarships:
See here for information on scholarships for PhD students.