Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Lectures – a series of lectures
We would like to invite you to a series of 6 interactive and interdisciplinary lectures "Shanghai Artificial Intelligence”, which will focus on Embodied Artificial Intelligence.
The aim of the lectures is to integrate science and humanities as well as to present the results of the latest research of recognized scientists into embodied artificial intelligence. It is also a large-scale educational experiment.
The lectures are open and will be delivered online and broadcast to fifteen universities in the world.
Shanghai AI lectures will be held every Thursday starting on 15 November 2018 from 8:30 to 10:00 in the building of the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering University College Dublin. The lecture room is 326.
The organisers of the lecture series is Emmanuel Ekoi and Dr Krzysztof Pomorski.
Terms of the lectures "Shanghai Artificial Intelligence”:
- November 15 – Evolution: Cognition from Scratch
- November 22 – Developmental Robotics
- November 29 – Developmental Robotics: Language
- December 8 – Collective Intelligence: Cognition from Interaction
- December 13 – Morphological Computation, Self-Organization of Behaviors and Adaptive Morphologies