Employee Sketching Club
- World Mental Health Day
- Workplace Wellbeing Day 2022
- Puck and chat
- UCD Bike Day
- Spring Into Summer
- Climb Lyons Hill
- Return to the workplace webinars 2022
- Five Plus Challenge
- Financial Wellbeing
- UCD Values
- UCD Awards page
- Engagement Policies
- Special Offers
- Children's colouring books
- Employee Clubs
- Ask the Vet 2021
- Better Together Challenge 2021
- Back to the campus 2021
- Workplace wellbeing day 2021
- Find Your Balance Webinars 2021
- Spring Nutrition Seminars 2021
- Step on it 2021
- UCD Challenge 2021
- Live fitness classes 2021
- Off Campus Engagement 2021
- Cybersafety for families (webinar and kids camp)
- Outdoor Fitness Classes 2020
- Workplace Wellbeing Day 2020
- Step Challenge 2020
- Women's Mini Marathon 2020
- RÁS UCD 2020
- Feelgood February 2020
- UCD Oskar's 2019
- Work / Life 2019
- Strictly UCD 2017
Covid-19 update (2 November 2021)
The (employee) Sketching Club is taking a break during the campus closure. Keep an eye on the UCD Staff E-zine and Event Guide for updates regarding club meetings. With a bit of luck we'lll all be back sketching on campus before long!
How do I get invovlved?
- Sign up for the new academic year by emailing Paul at email@example.com.
- Employees on the emailing list will receive updates on the monthly challenges and high-res images to work from.
- If you're happy to share your work (no pressure!) then take a photo of the finished piece and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in our online gallery. All drawings are posted anonymously by default.
...and once we return to campus....
'On-campus' Lunchtime Sketching Club
Sketching for fun
Following on from the successful "Art Club" pilot, the 'lunchtime sketching club' will offer staff a weekly outlet for their artistic talents, commencing February 2020.
Art provides a great way to practice mindfulness and focus on the moment so drop by and join colleagues from around the university for an hour of relaxing drawing. This programme is open to all levels of ability.
- The group will meet on Thursdays during Term 2.
- The initial 4-week pilot has ended but classes will continue subject to ongoing demand.
- Meetings will alternate between life drawing and still-life and we would encourage everyone to try their hand at both.
- Meetings may take advantage of different public venues around the campus.
- No materials/ instruction provided so you are free to chose your favourite medium (pencil, pen, charcoal etc).
Sign up now
No charge, no complicated process, just email email@example.com join up and to keep up to date on location changes.
Drawing packs available in the Campus Bookshop
The Campus Bookshop have all you need to get sketching and there is a 10% reduction for staff so don't forget your U-Card!
- Pencils (6B+2H) @70c each
- A3 sketch pad @€2.75
- Pencil sharpener @1.10