Mindfulness Coffee Morning
EDI are celebrating Workplace Wellbeing Day on Friday 1 May with a Mindfulness Coffee Morning hosted jointly by UCD's EDI Networks from 10:15vam. Guest speaker David Delaney from the UCD Mindfulness Group will deliver a mindfulness session followed by time to chat and network with colleagues active in the EDI space. Everyone is welcome.
- 10:15am - welcome
- 10:30am - 10:50am - mindfulness session
- 11:00am - end
Sign-up via the UCD Booking Centre
EDI Workplace Wellbeing Photo Competition - €50 voucher to be won!
For Workplace Wellbeing Day, share how you are looking after your wellbeing whilst working remotely during Covid-19 restrictions.
- Are you cooking healthy meals?
- Are you going for short walks (respecting the 2Km distance)?
- Are you listening to music/podcasts reading a book/blog on your lunch break?
- What does your temporary workstation look like during the lockdown?
To be in with a chance of winning a €50 One4All voucher, email or tweet a photo*, a recipe, a link to a song or podcast by Friday 1 May.
- Email: email@example.com with "Workplace Wellbeing 2020" in subject line
- Twitter: UCD_EDI with hashtag #WorkWell20 and #UCDWorkWell20
*Photos can display your healthy lunch, new "coworkers" (i.e. pets), scenery from your mindful walks, work set up and should include: title, date, author. Photos may be published on Twitter and the EDI website.