Aurora Leadership Development Programme
- Gender Equality and Athena SWAN at UCD
- Aurora Leadership Development Programme
- Embedding EDI: Guidelines for Visibility
- Breastfeeding Facilities in UCD
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit
- Dignity & Respect
- LGBTI Supports
- EDI Learning
- Access to the UCD Community for Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Mental Health and Wellbeing at UCD
- Supports for Carers
- Supports for Parents
- Tips for Inclusive Recruitment
- Bereavement Support
- Open Door Initiative
- Quality Review Resources
Page updated 24 May 2022
Aurora is an innovative leadership development training programme aimed at women up to Associate Professor and equivalent professional services level. It aims to encourage women in academic and professional roles to think of themselves as leaders; to develop leadership skills and to help institutions like UCD optimise the leadership potential of women.
Learn more about the programme, view participant and mentor lists and then make an application on the People & Organisation Development site.
Pictured below are Aurora participants for 2019 along with College Principal Prof. Joe Carthy and Joyce McLoughlin, People & Organisation Development Manager.