Equality, Diversity & Inclusion learning supports in UCD.
UCD held a national conference in Spring 2019 to explore the impact and effectiveness of Unconscious Bias Awareness Raising on the elimination of discrimination. Outputs from the conference informed a holistic approach to address conscious and unconscious biases, including embedding awareness raising as part of UCD training courses and an Unconscious Bias pilot session being delivered to senior leaders in UCD.
Visit our page on Unconscious Bias Awareness Raising here to find out more about Unconscious Bias and how it can impact on decision-making and actions. You will find some definitions and links to useful resources such as slides, video clip and articles.
LinkedIn Learning is an e-learning portfolio of thousands of courses and tutorials taught by experts in creative and business skills. It supplements face-to-face and live virtual learning and provides an opportunity for UCD employees to deepen their knowledge on a number of topics of interest by accessing online video courses in their own time and at their own pace.
To learn more about LinkedIn Learning in UCD, visit the People and Organisation Development website.
EDI have compiled a collection of LinkedIn learning courses on equality and inclusion. To access LinkedIn Learning you will need to log in with your UCD Connect username and password.
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (47 mins.)
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations (53 mins.)
- Communicating Across Cultures (32 mins.)
- Unconscious Bias (24 mins.)
- Be humble: Inclusive Mindset Practices (3 mins.)
- Bystander vs. Upstander (2 mins.)
- Diversity without Inclusion; Inclusion without Diversity (3 mins.)
- Driving Change and Anti-Racism (16 mins.)
- Inclusive Mindset for Committee Allies (23 mins.)
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across our Differences (40 mins.)
- Difficult Conversations: Talking about Race at Work (16 mins.)
- Be an Ally (4 mins.)
- The Mindful Workday
- Managing Anxiety in the Workplace
- Managing Stress
- Avoiding Burnout
- Chair Work: Yoga Fitness and Stretching at Your Desk
- Embracing Unexpected Change
- Building Resilience