The Finance Office aims to pay expense claims within 10 working days of receipt.
However, there is a responsibility on faculty and staff of the University to ensure claims have been accurately prepared in accordance with the University's policies and guidelines. Submitting a fully supported and authorised claim will ensure that your payment is processed without delay.
As a public sector body, expenses claimed by UCD staff are subject to public scrutiny by the Comptroller an Auditor General and through Freedom of Information requests. It is important that all expense claims submitted by staff and non-staff members should be exemplary in terms of compliance with University procedures, accurate, easy to review and clearly justifiable.
- Guidelines for Staff
- Checklist before submitting your claim
- Travel Policy
- Expenses between home and place of work
- Subsistence Rates - Ireland & UK
- Subsistence Rates - Elsewhere
- Mileage Rates & Motor Insurance
- Conference Allowance
- Club Travel
- Travel Insurance
- Submission of false or exaggerated claims