The Global Food Regulatory Landscape: Beyond Brexit17th November 2017
Organised by Dr Aideen McKevitt our latest Institute workshop was attended by over 100 people who heard leading experts, including Prof Michael Boland of Minnesotta State University; Dr Pat O'Mahony, FSAI: and Mr Bryan Barry, Deputy Director of the IFAl share their thoughts on the challenges and opportunities arising for Food Regulation following Brexit.
- Current and Future Global Food Trade Issues Professor Michael Boland, Director of the Food Industry Center, University of Minnesotta
- Trade and Food Regulatory Cooperation Professor Alan Matthews, Emeritus Professor of European Agriculture Policy, Trinity College Dublin
- The World of Food after Brexit Mr Ian Thomas, Founder, Ian Thomas Associates, Regulatory Law Solicitors
- Brexit - The Farming Perspective Mr Bryan Barry, Deputy Director General, Irish Farmers’ Association
- A Northern Ireland Perspective Mr Michael Bell, Executive Director, Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association
- Food Innovation Dr Pat O’Mahony, Chief Specialist Food Technology, Food Safety Authority of Ireland
- Food Supplements, Botanicals & Herbals: The Future Post-Brexit? Ms Sam Jennings, Berry Ottaway & Associates Ltd.