PublicPolicy.ie is the online platform for informing and debating public policy in Ireland. The platform, initially established in 2012 with support from Atlantic Philanthropies, has recently been incorporated within the UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy.
PublicPolicy.ie aims to provide independent evidence to inform economic, social and environmental policies and to communicate relevant research findings to policy makers and interested citizens. Through PublicPolicy.ie, Irish policy makers can source a range of material including staff Policy Papers; Expert Perspectives from leading researchers; and Policy Digests with accessible summaries of the ‘state of play’ in academic and policy research.
PublicPolicy.ie is independent, has no party political association or view and is not aligned with any sectional interest.
PublicPolicy.ie is funded by:
- UCD Research & Innovation
- UCD College of Health & Agricultural Sciences
- UCD College of Social Sciences & Law
- UCD School of Economics
- UCD School of Education
- UCD School of Politics & International Relations
- UCD School of Social Policy, Social Work & Social Justice
- UCD School of Sociology
- UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy