Target audience/key stakeholders
The project will be based on stakeholder-informed research and promote the development of researcher and stakeholder collaborations. The key stakeholders who will be informed of the research are:
• Farmers, farming managers and advisors including citizens, who will be directly or indirectly impacted by the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and climate policies in Europe.
• Researchers/academics involved in agriculture and forestry research and modelling.
• Stakeholders and policy makers (European Commission, Joint Research Commission, European Environment Agency, COFORD, DAFM).
• The global scientific community and the Research Alliance, including agricultural GHG modeler’s and data generators (ICOS, Ameri-Flux, Fluxnet, etc.).
• The IPCC, UNFCCC, and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.