There are many transportation options through which to explore Dublin.
- Dublin Bus: County-wide bus system. See site/app for real-time travel updates, timetables, and route planner. Mobile: Dublin Bus Line (iPhone; Android).
- Irish Rail [DART and Commuter]: See site/app to buy tickets (also available at stations), reserve seats, and check train times. Mobile: Iarnród Éireann– Irish Rail Official App (iPhone; Android).
- DART: Dublin-wide electric rail system.
- Commuter Services: Country-wide rail system.
- Luas: Dublin’s light rail tram system. See site/app for fare details and route information. Mobile: LUAS (iPhone; Android).
- Dublin Bikes: Self-service bike rental system. Rental options include a 3 Day Ticket (€5) or an Annual Card (€25). Mobile: Just Eat dublinbikes (iPhone; Android).
Exact fare is recommended for Dublin Bus services, due to its operation as an exact fare system. This means that if you’re owed change, you will be issued a passenger refund ticket. This ticket can be then exchanged, at the Dublin Bus office in O’Connell Street, for the money you are due.
How to get to UCD from Dublin Airport
Take the Aircoach
Contact Global Partnerships
The UCD Global partnerships team supports the development of bilateral and multilateral partnerships, securing external funding where possible. For a list of our current university partners, please search our directory here.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in partnering with UCD.