Do you have a strategy in place to ensure a successful transition from PhD to employment? The market for jobs in both academia and other sectors is competitive, so you'll need to plan ahead, be strategic in your job search and look at ways to articulate your skills and experience.
These interactive Careers Network masterclasses for graduate researchers will help you to:
- articulate the value of your research
- identify required skills from job descriptions
- demonstrate your matching skills concisely on CVs
- communicate these skills comprehensively in interviews.
Careers masterclasses will be held on the following dates:
- 3–5pm Wednesday, 31 January in the UCD Global Lounge
- 10am–12pm Tuesday, 20 February in the UCD Global Lounge
- 10am–12pm Friday, 12 April via Zoom.
An additional Graduate Researcher Alumni Panel event will be held on the following date:
- 12–2pm Thursday, 7 March in the UCD Global Lounge.
Register for all sessions at MyCareer.