[update: extended deadline 2020]
You can apply for 12 months funding for a collaborative project across three U21 institutions in two countries and funds can be used towards virtual meetings, laboratory consumables, fieldwork costs, travel and accommodation and IT services!
- Call for applications opens: January 2020
- Deadline: new! Friday 28th August 2020
- Decision announced by week of 28th September 2020
- Funding to be transferred to the lead institution by: Friday 23rd October 2020
- Start date: November 2020
- All applications or possible queries should be sent to U21 Researcher Engagement Manager, Dr Connie Wan at email@example.com.