IBIS Annual Conference 2019
Our annual conference will be held on Friday 6 December at UCD's Museum of Literature, Ireland, UCD Newman House, 86 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2.
9.30 Opening Keynote
Senator Ian Marshall, independent member of Seanad Éireann
10.30 Coffee break
11.00-12.30 Brexit and these Islands
- Prof. Michael Keating, University of Edinburgh
- Prof. Colin Harvey, Queen’s University of Belfast
- Dr. Etain Tannam, University of Dublin (Trinity College)
13.30 - 15.00 Unions and Unionisms
- Prof. Jennifer Todd, University College Dublin
- Dr. Kirsty Hughes, Scottish Centre on European Relations
- Prof. Richard Wyn Jones, University of Cardiff
- Prof. Michael Kenny, University of Cambridge
15.00 Coffee break
15.30 Constitutional Futures after Brexit
- Prof. John Garry, Queen’s University of Belfast
- Dr. Paul Gillespie, University College Dublin
- Prof. David Farrell, University College Dublin
- Dr. Mary C. Murphy, University College Cork
17.00 Closing Keynote and Launch of Constitutional Futures research programme
Mr Matthew O’Toole, Powerscourt, London
Register via Eventbrite before 3 December 2019.
For queries contact Caitriona Devery firstname.lastname@example.org.