While accessing Brightspace via a web browser on your mobile device is the preferred and recommended method, you can also install the Brightspace Pulse app if you want to receive Push notifications to your mobile. Please note however that the Pulse app is not designed to give you the full Brightspace experience and should be used alongside your web browser rather than instead of it.
Available to download from Google Play and the Apple AppStore.
NOTE: The Brightspace Assignment Grader app will reach end-of-life in August and will no longer be available from the end of September.
Please note : Use of a web browser is the recommended method of accessing Brightspace on a mobile device. The Brightspace Pulse app has fewer features and is not designed to give the full VLE experience.
- Download the free Brightspace Pulse app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android
- Open the Pulse app and after viewing the introductory slides, click Pick my school
- If you allow location acces to the Pulse app, University College Dublin will appear at the top of the school list if you are on campus. Alternatively, type University College Dublin into the Search for a school box
- Enter your UCD Connect userid and password
- Click Login
- Your modules will now appear when you open the Pulse app
Click to see more information about Brightspace Pulse