Mail forwarding for Staff

A mail forwarding service is available to staff leaving the university.

If you are leaving the university, and still wish to receive mails to your address, please email the with the following information

  • You must email your request from your email address
  • The email address that you wish to have your mail forwarded to.
  • You will receive notification once the forwarding has been completed.

Please note:

This service will need to be renewed every 3 years. A notification email will be sent to you asking you to renew your request at that time

You will not be able to send mail from your mail address or access information on your old email account. Therefore you must still backup any data, contents, files etc before the account closes.

Any mail forwarding that you set up yourself will not count. This must be done by IT Services.