This relates to a range of services around the use of UCard for payment of various on-campus items, and for access to residences and other campus buildings.


Open All
How to Access this Service?

For Students, the service is found on the My UCard tab in SISWeb.

For Staff,  the service is found under the My UCard tab in InfoHub.

Administrative services are accessed via the UCard Management item under the Systems tab in InfoHub for users with the required access rights.